Sunday, March 23, 2008

Pimples outbreak

My face got alot of pimples due to lack of slp and heaty T_T.
Well here is how my week went.

Thursday morning before work

Breakfast at Macdonald wif amelia! yum yum! For the first time I din have to rush for work wahaha.


Btw this is amelia! She is my work buddy! She is really cute, funny and crazy, and she looks like a mouse lol. She may look like a gd little girl but she is really crazy lol.
Example: We were working den she was pushing a trolley of heavy things. A glass door by rite shld automatically slide open did not. She was so fed up and she herself go force open the glass door.....I was so stunned! Cannot not imagine....

Sunday
I woke up at 6am becos nid to go cemetery with all my relatives to pray to my grandpa.
After tat we all went to a farm to buy vegetables. Look what I found

This is a really big fish man, its called Arpaima gigas. It is as big as me I even dare to stand close to it, it gives u the creeps when it looks at u....btw there were 2 more inside the tank. I think the tank is as big as my bedroom.


This is liitle bird caught my attention when it said hello ni hao ma(how are u?)
I started to say hello and tok to it, then my cousin came and say hello to it. But it reply 'barbie' instead. We were all shocked! Den my cousin say he called me a barbie! I laugh until siao!

chow chow

No comments: