Wednesday, March 19, 2008

All becos of money

SO longgggggggg nvr update le!

I been real busy wif work! I wan to make alot of money to go on holiday.

Monday 10/3 (frm wad i can remember)
Work 5pm to 3am

Thursday 13/3
wake up at 6am
work frm 8am to 5pm
REALLY TIRED tat day i really slot my gut out for suntec....
(wed nite i manage to only fall aslp ard 3am.....becos of the stupid flu)
slept at 11pm (First time in dunno how many years)

Friday 14/3
wake up at 7.30am
work from 11am to 8pm
Nearly die......work whole without eating, no time to think of hungry
My result came out today but i dun dare to see cos sat nid to work, i scare if i fail i wun hav the mood to work
Slept at 12am

Saturday 15/3
woke up at 8am
work from 11am to 10pm
I can feel my feet is dying....jus walking is enough to kill me, why is suntec so fuking BIG!...
I work without my soul can't think much
Ate only a bowl of noodle
slept at 2am

GOOD NEWS! I PASS MY EXAM SOMEMORE BOTH SUBJECT MORE DEN 70marks
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I AM SO HAPPY WAHAHAH
I GRADUATE LE!

Sunday 16/3
woke up at 1pm
work from 4pm to 3am.....but reached home 5am........dammit
My both arms is aching......very painful T_T
I can't think and Chirst keep catching me blanking out staring into the air
slept at nearly 6am....

Monday 17/3
OFF NO WORK WAHAHAHAHA
but dunno y i woke up at 1pm -_-
I went out wif dear to watch movie and walk walk shop shop, for the first time i dun hav the mood I feel so tired......
slept at 2am.....

Tuesday 18/3
woke up at 9am (I din really slp thanks to my dear, he snoring like a train...I REALLY CANNOT TAKE IT)
work from 11am to 8pm
I feel so sleepy the whole day.... tml nid to work againT_T
A lucky thing happen to me today, my boss dunno from where heard tat i wanted to be a captain at suntec, he tok to me and give me a brief interview and ask me to send him my resume....OMG! I am so excited I hope I can get the job hee.
Tats my week...... gtg slp....tml nid 8am wake up again....haiz

FRIDAY pls faster come, I can't wait to see my bank account heehee

chow chow!

No comments: