Thursday, November 6, 2008

Makan Makan

MAkan MAkAn

Recenly I've becum such a glutton, I cannot resist nice food.

First stop Crytal Jade Ramen & Dim sum Restaraunt


We went to the one at bugis junction, the lighting there very nice sooooooooo....

Tak Pics la!


C tat small plate of veg? I think it was suppose to be a pickle veg to help to eat more later, but it taste horrible like thinner mixed wif veg.....yuck!


We order xiao long bao, fried prawn beandcurd skin, jiu cai dumpling, bejing dumpling, beef clear soup ramen. Sound little but its very fullfilling.

The xiao long bao very very nice, the prawn beadcurd super crispy n the prawn very big yum yum!
The jiu cai dumpling nt my cup of tea.....
The beef ramen super nice! The soup is clear n light wif a taste of beef in it + ramen very Q.


The Beijing dumpling, the first dumpling my dear ate was half cooked, imagine eating the pork inside tat is raw.....he spit it out and ask for a change, it took a very long time before the change one came but still very nice!

The next day me n ima went to shoduko japanese restaraunt at bugis


We order apple vinegar as our drinks. The taste not bad and it was suppose to be good for us.


Ima order a spicy seafood udon, I tell u the soup is power! It is spicy but at the same time u cannot stop drinking it. : x


I ordered a Hokkaido seafood pizza. The crust was very very thin so we had no problem finishing it. Nice


Yum Yum udon!


The one we have been waiting for, our dessert caramel banana waffle.

The verdict? SUPER NICE wahahahah!


Me and my trainees at harry's bar after work for a drink, my trainee the one on the right is totaly like me lor cannot drink one lol....the one on the left drink beer like water -___-

Sometimes I really envious of ppl who can drink wine, beer or any alcohol drinks and wun turn red and can drink alot because I CANNOT F...

kk tml is another busy day for me T_T

No comments: