Friday, May 23, 2008

I had enough of U!

My patience is reaching my limit.

At work there are many difference kind of ppl.

SOME ARE JUS SIMPLY FUKERS!

I hate this old man, he is oso a captain like me. I think he got 50 yrs old or more. Work more den 10yrs still a captain. I hav to admit he is very good at his job, den he shld hav become a manager by now. Now I know why he is still stuck at this position. HE BLOODY DESERVED IT! He is the most petty and calculative man I EVER SEEN!

Wed suppose to be my off day, yet I have to come back to work becos nt enough ppl, at nite got a dinner so most of the captains work at the dinner. I was left alone to tear down and turn over fuking meeting rooms. 3 of the room guest suppose to leave at 6pm left at 7pm instead so they delayed all my set up(very complicated to explain in detail) Fukers ! I only got 3 trainee under me, so its like 4 ppl doing 13 rms is madness. All my event order was gone(becos tat fuking old man throw it away by mistake) I have to search hi and low for it and print again, totally waste my time. Bills went wrong, captains work before me nvr tell me wad happen or wad needs to be done.

HELLO?! Its only my 8th day of work leh! U think wad I wonder woman?

VERY irritating I hav to run here there everywhere, I work from morning 7am, its been like 12hrs. I was so tired.

Finally finish at 10pm, still hav to do somethings by the time i reach home was like 12am......and best of all I work 7am again next day.....which is today.

Early in the morning I ardy told him tat him threw away the wrong event order, he jus smile at me. Nvm becos I wun be the one doing lvl 3, he is the one. 1hr later he come down to lvl and scold me, y I miss out some pages of EO and I cause his operation to mess up. I was shocked and trying to understand wad happen den he jus went off to office to find assistance manager for the original copy. After tat I went to ask the AM, The AM say I only miss 6 pages.....ALOT MEH? There was like 8 or 9 EO maybe 80pages....6 out of 80 alot MEI???!!! fuk! Somemore he was the one who threw away the EO by mistake and I was kind enough to go make copys. He still hav the face to scold me CB!!!!!!!!

3hrs later he come down again, to say me all becos I forget to put 3FUKING BOWLS! 13meetings 4 ppl do and I only forget abt the 3 bowls u shld hav thank god, No one was there to guide me or to help me and I miss out only 3 bowls. CB la. Enough I dun tok to him, my mentor saw wad happen and he tok to me after the old man go, he totally stand on side. He oso told me tat this old man is very famous for being petty and calculative, somemore he work so long still nvr get promoted tats y he lidat. CB I WISH U WILL NVR GET PROMOTED TILL U DIE. Ard 3 pm I was about to knock off he call me again, say y I nvr tear down 1 of the meeting room(very big one) I was shocked, I hav totally no idea abt this room, I am very sure nobody tell me. He say he did told me(which later I confirm wif my AM and my AM oso say he dun know abt it and tat old man nvr say anything abt tat room) Nvm I quickly went up wif some part timers and shock to find there are still so many things inside.....anyway I settled it. By right tat room shld be tear down by the old man and another captain before they go home yesterday( I know this only after I finish when my AM come tell me.......CB!!!!!!

TATS IT! I declare the fuking old man as my enemy now, from now on he better watch out! I will make his life difficult for him as long as I am in suntec. He better be careful when he walk ard, He might jus slipped and break tat old bones of his.

Fuking tired after this 2days. Lucky tml I off wahaha. I go slp liao


chow


No comments: