Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I AM VERY TIRED!!!

First day of work I had to work 13hrs from 8am to 9pm.....T_T wth nearly wan my life. I slept ard 1.30am woke up at 5am T_T I missed my bed so much......

I got so many things to learn at work, I got 1 month to learn all.....luckily my mentor is a very experience person and best of all his temper very good wahaha.

I recieved my letter for my graduation ceremony. I had to fork out $280 to rent the robe for the ceremony??? WTF is this ( 20bucks for rental, 250 for deposit can get back de) but 250 leh u think 25 buck arh kns......den parents wan go to the ceremony or anyone else nid to pay $13+????Halow At least parents free ma den other ppl nid pay I understand.....arh anyway dunno even got time to go anot.

Ok la, hav to sleep liao........I tml nid to wake up at 4.30am.....wtf

chow chow :( zzZzzZ

No comments: