Thursday, April 10, 2008

Suntec had a bodyshop BIG BIG SALES how can i miss it haha.



I brought all this for $40+. There are 6 more bottles nt in here. It was like F***ing cheap lor. The body scrub normal $20++ the sales $12 All small bottle 5 for $10 got alot more.
There were so many ppl so I hav to squeeze wif them. I was like auntie sia, my fren laugh her ass out. But it was worth it WAHAHA!



The people u work wif decides how ur work will be like. If u work wif fun ppl u really enjoy the work, if wif f*** or boring ppl u wish u were nvr there. The only guy in the photo is Azun. He is freaking funny and lame like kangwei sia, think they can fight sia. Somemore he look like sean kingston......

I sleep only 5hrs or less for like 1week sia, gona die soon. BUT when the pay come I will be standing infront of the atm machine smiling heehee.

zzZzZ

No comments: