Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tired tired very tired

I am so sick n tired of my life now. Totaly suks! When can I just get a job and move on. I hate this kind of feeling, ppl say we ourself control our life. But I can't help feeling helpless. Like now I can't do anything to change my life.

Sometimes I feel life can be so unfair, like ppl who are born wif a sliver spoon in their mouth. Money is nvr a problem for them. Not tat i hav anything against rich ppl but sometimes it can be helpful if them stop saying wad they going to buy. Where they are going for the coming holidays. Worst " Oh you poor thing, hav to work again. Wish u could go out wif me, I everyday shopping until so sian" SHUT UP LA! I know u no nid work got alot of money to spent even if u dun hav to work. Sibei sian.

Sometimes things dun change even if I work hard for it. Haiz life jus sucks sometimes.

Wadever!

Chow >:<

No comments: