Wednesday, March 5, 2008

BORING

Exams are over! I think I can pass my paper and I do hope so... Just let me grad and get a nice job so i wun be so poor. This period of time is the worst.

Why?
I'm going broke due to my sickness recently
Can't really work due to sick
When i jus recover its exam's turn so no time to work got to study
(So its like 3weeks wif no income.......)
Worst now I am super free but my part time job dun hav work.....T_T
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I finish my final sem exam, I can't jus go and get a full time job becos I'm nt officially graduated and haven get my cert....This suks
Arghhhh
I'm rotting at home for past 3days.....nothin to do and i dun wan to go out becos no money.
Shuhui is going back this sat, I wish i could buy or treat her to something real nice before she go back. Haiz feel so bad i can't do much for her becos i was sick and busy wif exams. Din really hav time to go out wif her >_<. Next time when she is I will make up for it!

Sometimes I jus can't help thinking life can be so boring. We are born to study, study and study. Followed by working working and nothin but work till u drop.....

When you really come out n work u really dun hav much life. When you finally hav a rest day most likey u will be too tired to go out or do anything. Well tats life....wad to do.

I hope I can do better in my life. Hope I can get a good job soon!

Chow

No comments: