Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hee sorry so long nvr blog, too lazy la!



I went to east coast wif my working frenz for a break! I dunno how many years nvr go le. I use to remember shuhui always asked me when we were younger but I always dun wan to go. Now i regret! It's really quite nice over there.



There were 8 of us, 3 of them dunno ride bicycle until ubin or batam, very very long den come back -_-. YA! Toking about renting bicycle there, nowdays I think they are trying to attract customer. They came up with alot of patterns, get 1 bicycle get a bottle of free mineral water, another 1 give free dunn wad food, some give drinks coupon.....lidat oso can.


The gal beside me is syafiqah.She damn bloody funny sia! And if u look carefully enough, u can c a very very black guy behind....tats mani raj, we all call him bunny becos I heard bunny wrongly the first time when he told me his name. He is full of shit and craps, really feel like bashing him up some day. He is very rude to aunties. There was this aunties when she walk her hand will be lidat


Starting dunno who say she tak tray too much tats y becum permanent. Bunny even better say she kena motorbike accident den becum lidat....den when the auntie try to tok to him , he say auntie u better shut up if not i use motorbike bang u again den ur another hand oso lidat.....very bad....Anyway after a day at east coast we went to lao pa sha makan! the satay there shiok sia! yumyum!



I went to Food and Hospitality Asia 2008 at expo. You nid to hav tickets to go in, if not you hav to pay 80 bucks to go in kns so expensive, luckily for me I manage to pull some strings and I got a complimentary ticket. Wahaha

My frens told me got alot of food to at but chey alittle only lor, and I din even wan to try getting the food, cos got alot of hungry ghost lurking ard these store scary......-_-

I wanted to ask yueting come but no more tickets haiz if not she can c bakery things.


My pass! They anyhow write one -_- since when I work in event and conference....



Alot of ppl, trust me most of them are here for free things and food....



I wan to eat but too bad its not for us :(



Suntec managed to get gold in the culinary competition....I dun like this chief he very yaya papaya kns. 1 more thing, I serious do not think suntec food nice lor, so wad they win the competition, u can come try their banquet food suks! :P



The panal of judges happily testing the food....hao lian lor they can eat ma we cannot....watch out later la du zhi la until u si! wahahaha


Presenting the pizza man cool rite! lol He is good! And a pizza car??


Pls kindly ignore my face, I jus got tricked into eatting a blue cheese, it was HORRIBLE! It tasted like vomit + rotten food, yuck! I swear I will ban blue cheese if one day I hav the power!




Nice rite!?



This is the best....I can feel it asking me to eat it up! but too bad we can't kns!



nice nice :)


We can taste all this! There's so much icecream tat you can eat till u drop!



I think I tasted most of the flavor, wahaha I think the best thing in the fair is icecream!



chow :)

No comments: