Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentine day = SWEET =)

My first valentine day wif my dear, I so excited. Before the real day i hinted him i wan flowers! YES FLOWERS! The truth is i had never receive any flowers before man haiz T-T.

Woke up at 2pm, actually din really wanted to because we slept at ard 5am last night becos of work zzZzZ. But he bluff me tat he was late for work n pulled me out of bed. Went to bath only to see him happily watching tv when i came out! I thought u were late? He look at me n give me the innocent face " did I"?? Omg i feel like killing him, den he said today is valentine day dun i wan to go out wif him....Oh ya i totally forgotten it.

We went out ard 3pm+....I thought we were going to orchard but in the end i manage to trick him to bugis ( He hates to go to crowed places) we went to MOF(ministry o food) My Izakaya, a jap restaurant to hav to late lunch? The place was very nice. Yueting brought me n shuhui there before, I must say the ice-cream there are soooooooo nice hee hee. Nice intro yueting!

Wad I ordered:


sukiyaki beef set! $16.90 a set wif tea or coffee, top up $3 n get a nice nice desert

my dessert

YUM YUM!
He got something else well i can't find the pictures

After the nice meal we walk ard, I tried to bluff him into taking neoprint wif me. He nvr tak neoprint wif me....he thinks its silly....Well he is too clever to be bluff by me....he die oso dun wan go in, I was abit fed up.....nvm i wan flowers! We went to a few shops n saw nice nice gifts n flowers, he feel tat flowers is a waste of money, he asked me to choose something else but he seem abit uninterested so i felt angry n i din wan to shop anymore. I went toilet n came out wif a black face, he brought me ard n den he brought me back to the neoprint shop! Wahahaha i think it was so nice of him. He smile n say 1time only, hee of course 1time is many shots which he din noe about it until the shots was taken. The result = nice, out of the 6 pictures he only manage to design 1 pic, better den nothin hee. We went back after neoprint, before tat he rented so nice dvds, and the rest of the evening we cuddle n watch the movies together. =) A simple but sweet valentine day. Thankz. muackz ( btw i brought him a nice lighter due to very tight budget hee)

Chow!

No comments: