Wednesday, February 27, 2008

False Alarm....

Well remember the last post I said i was going to get admit to hospital? Well end up nope.....the bloody !&@%&@*@(% doctor anyhow....

The day i was about to get admit:
It was a different doc I think a chinese young lady. When i go in, they cannot find my medical report -_- nvm so she ask me wad happen? I told her i was asked to come back to get admitted. She looked so shock and ask y. I told her everything n she said: " nope i dun think there is necessary for u to get admit, first ur fever is gone and u look better (which i totally agreed) and normally u jus hav to go home tak medicine and rest". Den finally found the report and she read through and i can c her face was like WAD THE HELL IS TAT DOCTOR THINKING....den she ask me which doc, i said i dunno but its an indian lady, She and the nurse immediately look at each other and the nurse say the who la and the doc shake her head....Wad the hell?! u noe wad i mean rite? she gives me a checkup and say i'm recovering. After tat done.......i came all the way, packed my bag and things to get rdy to stay n it end up lidat?? Of course i'm more den happy to be able to go home. When it was payment time the amount only was $13+...shocked rite..... den i read through the receipt and saw they void away the $40 consultation fee....I think they guilty sia. The last time i went i spent total $360+ OMG so ex all becos the fuking indian doc make me do so many test.

The indian doc.....I HATE HER, she dunno how to tak my blood......it so fuking painful(I'm not scared of injection) She was about to finish den she suddenly asked the nurse if it was enough to do this n this test, the nurse looked at her shock and say it would be very expensive to tak so much test. Wah i was touched, at least she feel for me sia and think the same as me.....where nid so many test.....but the stupid doc insist and the nurse hand over another tube....she change the tube without taking the needle it was #&*%!(@(%@* painful den end up wasted the tube becos she din manage to get any blood -.- wa liao leh! I feel like fuking her man. The whole consultation took nearly 1hr......i was having fever of 39degree n i sat in the room like an idiot looking at her writting long long report and trying to figure out how to use the computer program...end up i helped her WA LIAO LEH. I REALLY DUNNO WAD TO SAY. Worst is i have to try very hard to figure out wad she is saying to me everytime......haiz. Anyway its all past n I'm on my way to recovery.


Its my bday! 26 of feb! yeap I'm 20years old le haiz old liao i can join yueting n shuhui in the 20 range le.

I spent the night at my darling's house, it was very simple jus a cake, a kiss and hugs. (we were broke becos we spent totaly $500+ for my illness. Haiz.....

Chocolate fudge cake! Muackz!

My besti came today afternoon and brought me a present a towel tat look like a cake! So nice

Look real rite?

Hee! Thankz gals! Exams coming gtg study!

Chow

No comments: